Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Monday, January 18, 2021

Song of the Week

 

This week's song I know for sure is a cover!

According to my files, this song is called Любовь и космос, but I've also heard it called something like Далёкий Космос (I apologize for my spelling if it's wrong, I'm kind of just going by ear). It's a cover of The Flirts' "Helpless" and frankly I like the instrumental a little better than the original, but both are very good. There is a much better version available on Musify, which includes the entire album this is from.

Натали is actually a fairly well-established artist, having worked with group Поп-Галактика for this album (Звёздный Дождь) and another one called Супербой. and then at some point going on her own. I don't know any of her music outside of the reel albums from the early 90's, but you can find information on her on Discogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment