Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Monday, January 11, 2021

Song of the Week

 

This week's song is Звёздочка by Фиакр.

Фиакр is actually a really special band to me, as they were my first attempt in finding music that was largely unavailable on YouTube. Over the span of about a month, I managed to find the entire discography of the band, and a decent amount of information on them, too! I've been considering setting up a YouTube channel to post the music I've found (like this), but I have yet to do so. If you're interested in the discography of this band, please message me - I'll help you find what I did.

Звёздочка is the third track on their first album (simply titled Первый альбом, iirc). It's far from my favourite track by the band, but it's a good one nonetheless. Unfortunately, no information is available on Discogs, and I can't add it myself as I don't have the actual reel for any of their work. I really do hope that in the future I'm somehow able to talk to someone from this band, as if it weren't for them, I would never really be interested in all this music sleuthing, anyway.

Фиакр has eight albums, with only two of them having proper titles as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment