Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Friday, January 1, 2021

А теперь, я пишу посту

Finally, after trying to deal with the hell that is the old theme's coding, I can make a post!

I don't really know what to say here, though. A quick nerdy and cringy "hello", since I'm not actually going to be posting for a hot minute after this. I still have to fix some of the code and all that but it's whatever.

My name is Nikita, and I'm probably going to be posting whatever I want, but I did make this for the sake of sharing music. You're more likely to see forgotten music and stuff on here, but I got a lot of stuff I want to share in general! I get scared of music forums, so I figure a blog is the best place for me to post stuff. I do have a group on Quotev for this sort of stuff, too, but those are harder to keep active and I don't use it enough anyway.

I figure most people who find this website will find it by searching for forgotten artists and stuff, the same way that I find forums and blogs and other websites. If you're one of those people, I'll make a post on how I streamlined the music searching process at some point, and link all my sources. And also some translation/safety tips, etc.

I'll also be posting rips of albums I physically own! At the moment, I only have two tapes ripped, but I'm getting more in the mail soon and at some point will take a crack at ripping the records I own, too. (However... most of that is online already, or I'll get killed by copyright faster than you can say YouTube AdSense)

If you need to contact me, the easiest way for me to notice is probably Discogs. I think generally I would prefer on here if you can, but I am pretty new to Blogger so I have no idea if you can even do that. Commenting on these posts is okay, too! I speak English, French, and am studying Russian, so those are the three languages you can talk to me in. I will be posting primarily in English, but my posts on rips will be trilingual for the sake of accessibility to people who may be looking for them.

See you when I finally decide to post something normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment