Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Sunday, December 26, 2021

It's been a while

Hey! Long time no see, huh?

Well, I'm not dead. But I haven't been feeling like doing a lot of stuff lately so I've been kinda inactive. I do have a few tapes I need to share but one of them needs to be redone because my headphones were breaking while I was trying to fix the issues.

If you haven't seen it yet, though, I uploaded an album recently! I don't often do vinyl rips because they're bothersome and rarely come out as good (I don't have the proper tools) but I figure better something than nothing. Considering how long I was looking for it, I can only imagine how much others are struggling...


Enjoy the music! I'll probably re-rip this when I have better tools. I'll be moving in a few months and will probably be able to get better equipment for both tapes and records when I have more space. Then I can post more records!

No comments:

Post a Comment