Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Friday, July 9, 2021

About my rips

I disagree with a lot of my rips' current grades, so I'll be listening through and manually re-grading them. I'll also probably update the guide on what each grade means, because I remember running into many issues that I hadn't anticipated when I first made the guide.

Any pressing issues will be updated into all three of this blog's main languages (English, French, Russian). For an example of this, refer to this rip, where I note a particularly dire issue with track A5.

Edit: Apparently the key hasn't been updated since before I got my boombox. This has been due for a long time.

Edit 2: All rips have been re-evaluated. I don't think I want to have to do that ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment