Cassette Rip Masterpost (download - télécharger - скачать)

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Slight? update regarding my channel + other things

Nothing too different! I just want to expand my stuff aside just like some stuff I've found online vs. my entire physical collection. I mostly am changing this because I have a lot of Lithuanian stuff that I want to share with the world but only a handful of those things are stuff I own physically. If that makes sense?

I do have a handful more physical things I've been meaning to post, but that's really all I wanted to say. As I get more things those'll be posted! But I also have a metric ton of music in my digital library that I'd like to handle.

In about an hour or so another rip should be posted. (I should note I'd never share someone else's rip as my own... Any rip you see here on my blog is absolutely mine. Individual songs from other rips is what I'm talking about, that may be posted to YouTube.)

In other news, I'm out of high school now so maybe I'll be able to put more time into all this stuff :) I can't guarantee anything, though. I've been considering posting translations of artist information and stuff since my Russian abilities have increased, but I'm still not really sure what course of action I want to take.

I've also been really interested in learning a couple other languages for a while, namely Kyrgyz and Lithuanian... However, I listened to a song by this group called Канiкули and pretty much immediately wanted to take up Ukrainian because of how powerful the few lyrics I could parse felt (though I doubt they were too out of line for the song). I'm really bad at learning languages outside of a school environment so we'll see how that goes, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment